Job Type: Full-time
Location: Portland, OR or Sacramento, CA
Travel Requirements: Little to no travel
StarrData is a Salesforce.com partner with offices in Walnut Creek and Portland Oregon. We provide world-class support to our clients to help them make the most out of Salesforce.
We are a virtual company that uses the latest cloud-based technology to enable our employees to work from anywhere.
The Salesforce.com Consultant/Administrator position requires the ability to support our Salesforce customers across the US, acting as their outsourced Administrator and Salesforce consultant. In addition, you will be part of our virtual Salesforce.com project team that implements Salesforce.
You have at least two years of full time experience supporting Salesforce.com users, love working with Salesforce and are excited to grow your skills while working at your home office where you are a virtual extension of our team. Or you may work out of our office in Walnut Creek, CA.
You may be a Salesforce consultant or administrator now who is commuting or traveling too much and would prefer to spend more time working out of your home office while still having the challenges of working on interesting Salesforce projects, building strong relationships with customers and learning new skills.
You understand the strengths and limitations of Salesforce.
You take satisfaction in providing excellent support to your clients.
- Provide Salesforce support to our customers remotely over the phone and using tools like GoToMeeting
- Know the standard functionality of Salesforce.com and related best practices
- Create trust with our customers by doing what you say you will do
- Be open to learning, following our standard processes, and getting better at what you do
- Work as part of an implementation team to implement Salesforce.com solutions created by our Solution Architects
- Modify and Import data into Salesforce using Excel Connector, Data Loader, DataLoader.io and other tools
- Assist with integration of AppExhange Solutions and third-party vendors
- Salesforce Certfied Administrator certification
- Excellent communication skills
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401K plan
Please email us your resume and cover letter.