Earlier this year we told you about a company that we have partnered with that makes a product called Cirrus Insight. We want to remind you about this product because it is such a great tool to help you integrate your GMail with Salesforce which will save you time and help keep you organized.
With Cirrus Insight and GMail Salesforce integration, as soon as you open a GMail message you can see the contact’s critical Salesforce data. You can create tasks and log calls in Salesforce without having to leave GMail. Opportunities associated with a contact can easily seen within GMail.
What we find most valuable about Cirrus Insight is its ability to easily save emails into Salesforce as a completed activity and associate them with the appropriate contact, opportunity or case. Combine this with Salesforce’s ability to quickly search all open and completed activity records in Salesforce and you have a complete history of all of your interactions quickly accessible at any time.
Some of the features & benefits of Cirrus Insight include:
Real-time Salesforce Information in GMail
- See contact information
- See Email, Call, and Meeting history
- See Related Opportunities and Cases
Manage Leads and Contacts in GMail
- Log emails from GMail
- Relate emails to specific Cases and Opportunities
- Create reminders and schedule events
- Create new Opportunities and Cases
- Create new Leads and Contacts from emails
- Link New Contacts to Existing Accounts, or Create a New Account
- Create Opportunities when new customers inform you of new deals
- Create Cases when customers email you with issues
Try it FREE!
Use the promo code STARRFORCE and sign up at Cirrus Insight for a free trial.
StarrForce is a Salesforce Partner that helps companies deploy, optimize and support Salesforce.com. If you would like information on the services we offer call us at (888) 391-4493 Ext. 101.