You Aren't Tapping Into All Of The Power Of Salesforce
Salesforce is incredibly powerful . . . IF it's configured correctly, customized for the unique needs of your business, and optimized to all your users to seamlessly integrate the platform into their normal workflow. To reap all of the benefits of Salesforce takes a considerable effort backed by years of experience and knowledge.
You Need To Expand User Adoption And Follow Best Practices
It's not uncommon for user adoption to be slow when rolling out Salesforce. You might think it's just your team members resisting to change. But if Salesforce were truly optimized around making the lives of your users easier and gave them simple best practices to follow, usage would increase and your company would reap massive benefits.
We'll Help You Get The Most Out Of Salesforce
Since 2009, we've helped hundreds of clients implement, integrate, and fine tune Salesforce. We can help you maximize your Salesforce investment by aligning your instance with your evolving business needs.
Our 3 Step Process
We've created a streamlined three-step process that enables us to quickly understand your business processes and transform Salesforce to fit your needs.
Discovery & Design
- Perform an audit on your Salesforce instance so we understand how Salesforce has been set up
- Provide a Solution Design Workshop during which we will work with you to identify the best processes and best configuration for your Salesforce environment
- Create a Solution Design document that lists ways for you to translate your business requirements and Salesforce best practices into your Salesforce environment
- Configure Salesforce based on prioritized modifications outlined in the Solution Design document and that can be deployed within the budget
- Test and validate your Salesforce configuration
- Provide a virtual training class to educate users on best practices for using Salesforce and to review modifications made to it
- Our Salesforce expert will provide information about your application enhancements to your Salesforce administrator
- We will create a road map for Salesforce enhancements
At the end of this process, you have a fully optimized Salesforce platform customized to support the goals of the company while allowing your team members to be more productive.
managing Salesforce yourself.