not receiving the help you need?
Stuck with Salesforce support solutions not offering you the help you need, forums unable to answer your complex questions, or unanswered emails from your tech support provider?
If you are still struggling with any of the issues below and frustrated with the assistance you've received, then partner with StarrData so that you can focus on growing your business, and we'll handle everything else!
If you Struggle With Any of the Below, We're Here For You:
- Wanting to talk to a real person based in the United States
- Tired of waiting on hold
- Tired of waiting for someone to respond to your email
- Continuously having to re-explain your issue to a new person
- Don't have the capacity to manage your Salesforce Administration to its full capability
- Data migration
- Data cleansing
- Reporting and dashboards
- And more
As Salesforce-certified administrators and consultants, our team is experienced enough to solve any Salesforce Administration problem that may pop up. From the simplest of issues to the most complex, we are your cost-effective solution with the ability to provide the help you need.
Here are some of the features of our Concierge Service:
Various Options To Fit Your Needs
We find that most companies use from 10-30 hours a month with a minimum monthly price of $620, which is dependent on these factors:
- Total number of Salesforce users
- Salesforce products your company currently uses
- The rate at which your company is growing and changing
- How much of your business you want automated
- How and in what ways you want to use Salesforce to innovate your business
Your organization will receive the following with our services:
- A dedicated Salesforce Certified Administrator who thoroughly knows your Salesforce instance and acts as a primary contact, connecting you to a StarrData engineer and architect
- A response time of 4 hours or less
- Included support for Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Experience Cloud
- 24/7 access to our customer portal
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you will receive an administrator that is dedicated to your account and success.
You can request help for anything related to Sales Cloud, Service Cloud or Experience Cloud.
It really depends on what is being integrated, but give us a call and we would be more than happy to help.
While this is helpful, it is not required.
Yep, it's that easy.
Yes, one of the things we love most is to implement automation for our clients.
Yes, we'll train you and your team to be completely self-sufficient in Salesforce so you'll have the option to manage It completely on your own if you'd like.
managing Salesforce yourself.