Implementing CPQ Takes Specialized Skill & Knowledge
Configure. Price. Quote. It seems simple enough. But correctly designing & implementing such a powerful part of Salesforce's Quote-To-Cash (formerly Steelbrick) system requires experienced professionals. Any mistake during the initial roll-out could be costly and create significant delays.
Having A Properly Working CPQ System Creates Enormous Benefits
Want to decrease errors in price quotes? Get proposals approved more quickly? And ensure customers get accurate branded proposals? All possible with a properly constructed CPQ system. Which in turn leads to more efficient and accurate handling of billing and payment management.
We'll Help You Get The Most Out Of CPQ
Since 2009, we've helped hundreds of clients implement, integrate, and fine tune Salesforce. And as Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialists, we'll do the same for you to get your quote-to-cash crm platform designed, implemented, and working smoothly.
We are experts in taking your vision and creating the perfect system that streamlines your business processes and enables your team members to be efficient and leverage best practices.
Here are just a few of the problems we solve for our Salesforce CPQ clients:
- Setup guided selling to help your sales team find the right products & services for your customers and uncover cross-sell and upsell possibilities.
- Create business rules & logic to make sure your team is packaging your products & services correctly with correct pricing.
- Ensure proposals are created accurately that can be approved quickly and transmitted to customers easily - all within the Salesforce CRM.
- Design checks & balances for consistent pricing and discounting.
- Configure user permissions and create customized role-based page layouts.
- Create quotes faster and more accurately.
- Seamlessly integrate CPQ with your Sales Cloud subscription and other Salesforce technologies.
- And much more!
Contact us today to learn how we can help your company implement Salesforce CPQ.