Salesforce Reports are great for understanding the data you have in Salesforce. But there are so many possible things to report on that it can be challenging to know where to begin!
Therefore, we’ve created a list of the most common grouped by type of role to help you get started.
The Salesforce Reports that follow are suggestions to get you thinking. You may already have some of these and some may not apply to your business processes but hopefully, one or two of these will strike a spark and bring you closer to reporting nirvana.
This blog post covers Salesforce Reports for Product Managers and Sales Reps. If you need help creating any of these reports we can help you under our Salesforce Support+ service.
- Won Sales by Product This Year/Month
- Won Sales by Product Last Year/Month
- Lost Sales by Product This Year/Month
- Lost Sales by Product Last Year/Month
- Won Sales by Product by Sales Rep
- Lost Sales by Product by Sales Rep
- Quantity reports for the above if tracked
- My Pipeline for the Current Quarter/Month Against Quota
- My Neglected Opportunities
- My Stuck Opportunities
- My Won Sales by Month for the Current Year Against Quota
- My Won Vs. Lost for the Current Year
- My Completed Activities This Week/Month
StarrForce is a Salesforce Partner that helps companies deploy, simplify and support Salesforce.com. For information on the services we offer call us at (888) 391-4493 Ext. 101.