Our Salesforce Reports blogs have been so popular that we’ve decided to continue the series by covering reports for Marketing Executives and Marketing Managers.
The Salesforce Reports that follow are suggestions to get you thinking. You may already have some of these and some may not apply to your business processes but hopefully, one or two of these will strike a spark and bring you closer to reporting nirvana.
This blog post covers Salesforce Reports for Marketing Executives & Marketing Managers. If you need help creating any of these reports we can help you under our Salesforce Administration service.
Executive Level (Marketing & Pre-Sales):
- ROI by Campaign This Month/Year
- ROI by Campaign Last Month/Year
- Number of Active Campaigns by Month/Quarter This Year
- Number of Completed Campaigns by Month/Quarter This Year
- Converted Leads by Lead Source This/Last Year
- All Leads by Lead Source This/Last Year
- Won Opportunities by Lead Source This/Last Year
- Lost Opportunities by Lead Source This/Last Year
- Responded Vs. Sent by Active Campaign
- ROI by Campaign Type This Quarter/Year
- Open Leads by Owner
- Unread Leads by Owner
- Open Leads by Status
- Open Leads by Status by Owner
- “Working” Leads Without an Open Activity by Owner
- Conversion Percent by Lead Source
- Neglected Leads by Owner
- Open Activities by Rep This Month
- Closed Activities by Rep This Month
- Created Activities by Rep This/Last Month
- Unqualified Leads by Lead Source/Campaign
- Opportunity Campaign Influence This Month/Year
- My Open Leads
- My Unread Leads
- My Working Leads
- My Number of Converted Leads by Month
- My Active Campaigns
- ROI for My Campaigns by Month
- My Conversion Percent by Month
Need help creating Salesforce Reports?
StarrData is a Salesforce Partner that helps companies deploy, simplify and support Salesforce.com. For information on the services we offer call us at (888) 391-4493 x101.